Module-Based and Standalone Certificate Courses
The Centre for Advanced Agricultural Science and Technology (CAAST) on Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management (CSAWM) is functional at the Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (Agricultural University), Rahuri, Maharashtra since 2018, under the World Bank-sponsored, National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Government of India. One of the major objectives of the CAAST-CSAWM project is to develop the capacity to adopt precision and climate-smart agriculture and water management technologies. The capacity building is meant for the academicians, scientists, students, practitioners, field workers and other interested personnel through in-class and case study-based learning to enhance employment and placement rates and self-employment, business, and entrepreneurship opportunities. Currently, the following Certificate/Module-based Courses are open for registration. Interested candidates can obtain the details (minimum eligibility, registration and course fees, mode of application for the said courses etc.) from the Brochure. For the general guidelines and steps to be followed for registration click here.
A) Modular Certificate Courses: (9 weeks module based certificate courses)
B) Stand-alone Certificate Courses: (3 weeks module based certificate courses)
Orientation programme for candidates registered for module-1 (Optional): February 15-20, 2021
The candidates can select a combination of a stand-alone and modular certificate courses to suit their requirements such as training programmes of specified periods. The example includes the training programme of 18 weeks upon completion of module -1 and 2; or a training programme of 15 weeks upon completing one of the modules and two stand alone certificate courses.
Important guidelines to Participants regarding documents required and fees to be paid
|Sr.No.||Types of Participants||Important Guidelines|
|1||Students of the constituent colleges of MPKV, Rahuri||
|2||Staff Members of MPKV, Rahuri||
|3||Other than MPKV, Rahuri||
How to Register for the Certificate/Module based course
The participants need to click on the "Register Here" button given below. It will direct you to the SBI portal (SB Collect) for the Registration Form and Payment of the Fees.
Please ensure successful Registration and Payment of the Fees by completing the following steps:
- Click Checkbox to accept 'Terms & conditions'.
- Then click on 'Proceed'.
- Select the name of desired Certificate/ Module-based Course in the "Select Payment Category" dropdown menu on the form.
- Enter all the required information and click on the "Submit" button.
- Check whether all the information is accurate and then click on the "Confirm" button.
- You will then be redirected to "STATE BANK COLLECT MULTI OPTION PAYMENT SYSTEM" page to make the payment of Registration or Course Fee.
- Check the charges/commission applicable for selected 'Mode of Payment'.
- Pay 'online' using any one of the methods i.e. SBI and Other bank's Net Banking/ UPI/ NEFT/RTGS /Credit card/ Rupay Card and print the receipt for your record.
- MPKV Candidates : You will need to provide the office reference number of "No Objection Certificate" in case of students and "Permission Letter" in case of staff in the box provided in the form; and email the scan copy of the "No Objection Certificate" or "Permission Letter" as the case may be to "firstname.lastname@example.org" within 24 hours of completion of registration.
- Non MPKV candidates: You should email the documents in support of minimum eligibility for attending the Certificate/Module-based course to "email@example.com" within 24 hours of completion of registration.
Minimum Eligibility : Graduate/ Diploma (3 years) or Final year students (registered for at least 7th semester or fourth year) from the bachelor degree program in Agricultural Science, Social Science, Agricultural Engineering and Engineering.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the permission of the concerned organisation, if necessary (in case of non MPKV candidate)