List of Participants in Online Training
Following list contains the name of Online Trainings and Webinars held during lockdown period due to COVID-19.
Click to see the list of participants selected.
- One Week Online Training Programme on "Advanced Agrometeorological Techniques for Climate Smart Agriculture” April 30-May 04, 2020
- Online Training on “Introduction to Python Programming & Applications in Climate Smart Agriculture"07 to 10 May 2020
- Online Webinar on Soil Dynamics for Climate Smart Agriculture from 18 to 21, May, 2020
- Online Training on Advances in Smart Food processing technologies from 04 to 15, June, 2020
- Online Training on Soil and Water Conservation Interventions for Climate Smar Watershed from 22 to 26, June, 2020
- "Advanced Agrometeorological Techniques for Climate Smart Agriculture" scheduled for June 29, 2020 to July 03, 2020