Following table shows list of the Online trainings and Webinars held under Center for Advanced Agriculture Science and Technology for Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management. Click on the list to see names and Digital Certificate number of trainees.
- Online Training program on Aeroponics and Hydroponics technologies for Precision Agriculture 25 -29 April 2020
- Online Training program on Fundamentals of Drone Technology for Precision Agriculture 25 -30 April 2020
Live Webinar Series APPLICATIONS OF OMICS IN CLIMATE SMART AGRICULTURE 30 April to 02 May,2020
- Organiser certificate for One Week Online Training Course on “Smart Handling and Processing Systeams of Horticultural Produce” held during May 09 to 14, 2020 and Two Weeks Online Training Course on “Advances in Smart Food Processing Technologies” during June 04 to 15, 2020
- Online Three Weeks Certificate Course on Climate Smart Organic Farming (Feb 15 to March 07, 2021)
- Online Three Weeks Certificate Course on Basic Geoinformatics for CLimate Smart Agriculture (Feb 22 to March 14, 2021)