Dr. Sunil Arun Kadam
- B. Tech. (Agril. Engg) with CGPA 8.52/10, securing First position from MPKV, Rahuri (1997)
- M.Tech. (IDE) with CGPA 8.55/10.00 from MPKV, Rahuri (2000)
- Ph. D. (IDE) with CGPA 8.85/10.000 from MPKV, Rahuri (2015)
Summary of Experience (as on 10.01.2018)
- In the cadre of Junior Research Assistant : 03 years and 03 months
- In the cadre of Assistant Professor : 10 years and 03 months
Teaching and Learning
- Participated in the course curricula development of different subjects in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering as per ICAR’s IV Dean, V Dean (for UG courses) and NCG (for PG courses)
- Taught various subjects to graduate and postgraduate students and performed other related tasks such as exam paper setting/ examining/ evaluation of students at MPKV, Rahuri.
- Recognized University teacher to supervise/ guide Post Graduate Students of MPKV, Rahuri
- Guided 3M. Tech Students and 8 B.Tech. projects (16 students)
- In-plant Training Co-ordinator in the Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering for RS and GIS application related trainings since 2010.
Life Member of Professional Societies
- Institution of Engineers (India)
- Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)
- Indian Society of Remote Sensing (ISRS)
- Association of Agro meteorologist (AAM)
Externally Funded Projects
ICAR-IWMI Project on Enhancement of the Water Productivity in Canal Commands as Co-Investigator
RKVY Project “Irrigation Water Requirement Advisory Services”, as Co-Investigator
RKVY Project, “ Enhancement of groundwater recharge through open and bore wells as Co-Investigator
Citation H-Index: 2 and Number of Citations: 16
- Research Papers in Journal: 22
- Full length Research Papers in the Proceedings of Conferences/Seminars: 9
- Autors of Books/Technical Bulletins: 3
- Editorial Committee Member of Books: 1
- ISAE Convention Memorial Gold Medal for being First in B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) in 1997
- Shri. Bancilal Mulchand Dayama Gold medal for being First in B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) in 1997
- Engineering Achievement Award from Ahmednagar Local Centre of Institution of Engineers (India) for “Excellent performance and remarkable work in engineering field” in 2015.
Special topics of interest:
- RS and GIS applications in Water Resource management.
- Irrigation water management