MAHATMA PHULE KRISHI VIDYAPEETH, RAHURI
DGCA Authorised RPTO,
AHMEDNAGAR, MAHARASTRA 413722
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPKV, Rahuri introduces Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS/Drones) course for small category RPAS/Drone in Rahuri, Maharashtra which is a DGCA authorized Remote Pilot Training Organization enabling pilots to apply for remote pilot certification and become government certified RPAS/Drone pilots.
We offer a 5 days training program
- 2 days of theory lectures
- 1 day on simulator and Lab session
- 2 days of practical flying sessions
**Additionally we have included an exclusive 2 days agricultural drone flying experience and training that is the first and one of its kind in India.
The applicants will be trained on a small category quadcopter, multirotor for Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) training. We will provide training on DGCA approved drones and hence the applicants do not need their own drones.
|CAAST-CSAWM, MPKV, Rahuri
(Theory, Simulator and
|Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri,
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 413722. India
|MPKV Chas Station
|Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Agricultural
Research Station, Chas, Ahmednagar,
Maharashtra – 414005, India.
Course Batch Details
Facilities and Infrastructure
• Highly skilled and experienced Instructors
• State of art drone laboratory with assembly and dismantling kit
• Latest flight simulator, Smart class rooms and lecture hall
• DGCA approved small category drones
• On-campus Lodging and boarding facility
• 10th /SSC pass
• 18-65 years of age
• Valid Indian Passport
• 10th /SSC class certificate and higher qualification certificate self-attested.
• Passport self-attested.
• Aadhar card self-attested which is linked with email and mobile number.
• Medical certificate.
• Four passport size pictures white background and one stamp size photo
|Sr.No.||Perticulars||Individuals Fee (Indian Rupees)|
|1.||Students, Farmers, Farmers Producer Organizations (FPO), NGOs, SHGS||40,000/-|
|2.||Government officer/ Staff||45,000/-|
|3.||Group of Government officer/ Staff (minimum 05 candidates)||40,000/-|
|4.||Industry person or any other individual||55,000/-|
|5.||Group of Industry under MoU with MPKV (more than 20 candidates)||35,000/-|
Lodging and boarding is responsibility of the candidates,however guest house facility will be provided (as per availability on payment basis)
Terms and Conditions with Documents required:
1. Students: Must be registered student of any college (bonafide certificate should be submitted as proof)
2. Farmer: Must have authorized proof of agriculturist by competent authority.
3. Government officers/staff: Office ID, nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.
4. Farmers Producer Organizations, NGOs, SHGS: Should have valid registration proof and nomination letter from the organization.
5. Government official group of minimum 5: Office ID, nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.
6. Official group of Industry having MOU: Nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.
How to Register
One can register by "RTGS/NEFT/IMPS" methods.
To register throgh RTGS/NEFT/IMPS, participant can transfer appropriate fees as mentioned in the 'Course Fees' section above in the following bank account. The participant should send the scanned copy of reciept for this bank transaction to email@example.com
Account Name : PAO,Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Account No : 41871707091
IFS CODE: SBIN0003239
MICR CODE : 413002672
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : MPKV, Rahuri
Kindly note: No refund of the fees shall be made in case of withdrawal of admission by the candidate for any reason.
All original documents and photographs are to be carried while reporting for training.
Mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Filled Admission form. (Click here to download)
2. Medical certificate. (Click here to download)
3. Class 10th mark sheet self-attested.
4. Aadhar card self-attested.
5. Passport self-attested. (No Admission without a valid Indian passport)
6. Payment receipt generated.
7. Four passport size pictures white background.
8. Documents as per perticular payment category
- Students: Must be registered student of any college (bonafide certificate should be submitted as proof)
- Farmer: Must have authorized proof of agriculturist by competent authority.
- Government officers/staff: Office ID, nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.
- Farmers Producer Organizations, NGOs, SHGS: Should have valid registration proof and nomination letter from the organization.
- Government official group of minimum 5: Office ID, nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.
- Official group of Industry having MOU: Nomination letter and relieving order from competent authority.